Lincoln Vantage V400 Engine Driven Welder
- Compact Case with Stainless Steel Enclosure
- Multi-Process Welding, Separate Arc Gouge Mode
- Plenty of AC Generator Power
- Industrial Diesel Engine - 4 cylinder 1500 RPM Perkins®
- Innovative Service Access
Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored, Gouging
Compact, Multi-Process, Excellent ValueThe quiet, compact Vantage® 400 is an ideal choice for construction teams, pipe rig owners and rental fleet managers Utilising a smooth running 4 cylinder Perkins® diesel engine.
Compact Case with Stainless Steel Enclosure
- One of the most compact 400 amp machines available. Suitable for many pickup and service trucks.
- Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection and durability.
Multi-Process Welding, Separate Arc Gouge Mode
- Select one of five Process Modes, including CC-Stick (up to 6mm.), Downhill Pipe (for stick), DC Touch Start TIG®, CV-Wire (up to 2.4mm.) or Arc Gouging mode which maximizes output with up to 8mm carbon rods.
VRD Voltage Reduction Device
- Reduced OCV in CC and CV weld modes for added safety.
Plenty of AC Generator Power
- 13.2 kW continuous 3-Phase 415/240V AC generator power. Will power industrial equipment such as a plasma cutter, pump or inverter welder.
- 1 x 415V 20A and 2 x 240V 15A receptacles for generator power for common construction tools.
- 4 cylinder 1500 RPM Perkins® diesel engines run smooth and quiet. Standard engine gauges allow you to monitor performance at a glance.
- 76 litre fuel tank for long run time.
Innovative Service Access
- Lockable, removable sliding engine access door provides ample space for engine and oil filter work without requiring a large clearance space on your truck.
- Battery drawer on front of machine and top-mounted radiator cover provide convenient access to these systems.
- Patented tilt down control panel for easy servicing of internal components.
- Patented radiator cap cover is latched for easy access and is lockable.
- 96 dBA Lwa sound power (71 dB at 7 m) – one of the quietest 400 amp engine-driven welders available.