LDSF Large Diametre Split Frames 60"-120"
The Large Diameter Split Frame (LDSF) is designed for cold cutting, beveling, facing and counterboring on large diameter pipes, vessels and flanges. It’s been engineered to incorporate multiple advancements designed to make it stronger and faster to set up and operate.
Four standard LDSF Large Diameter Split Frame sizes will cover a range from 60in-120in O.D. (DN1500-DN3000). Each machine covers a 15in (381mm) diameter range and will simultaneously cut and bevel most wall thicknesses and materials.
The internal, full bearing construction contributes to the Large Diameter Split Frame's (LDSF) smooth operation and long service life. Spring loaded O.D. (outside diameter) tracking slides for irregularly shaped or out-of-round pipe and vessels are standard, and allow the tooling to maintain continuous contact, producing precision weld preps with consistent lands.
A new patent pending CRBM Counterboring and Reverse Bevel module counterbores in vertical orientation, and reverse bevels in angled orientation. The Large Diameter Split Frame (LDSF) takes corrosion protection to a new level with virtually every surface treated.
- Splits into quadrants for easier storage, transport and set-up
- Dual hydraulic drive motors require less clearance than one large motor
- All steel construction for durability and rigidity
- Common size, fully captivated fasteners used throughout
- Quick release, adjustable height setup legs, 3 per quadrant
- Twelve leg mounting system, axially adjustable clamping legs with micro adjust
- Rigging blocks with multi-axial lifting eyes allow horizontal or vertical lifting
- Available remote control trip actuation
- Available for Purchase or Rental