Hydration Back Packs
Thorzt Hydration Backpack, a stylish, slimline backpack with a 2.5L capacity to provide the worker with cool fluid replenishment wherever they go. Ideal for industrial work environments where carrying drink bottles is not practical but hydration must be maintained.
Dehydration, heat stress and fatigue can adversely affect worker productivity, safety and performance.
But drink bottles get misplaced, forgotten about, and sometimes the hassle of refilling can discourage fluid replenishment altogether.
The Thorzt Hydration Back Pack offers a solution. It has a 2.5L capacity and closed cell insulated lining to provide easy access to hours of cool fluid replenishment. It sits comfortably on the workers back and goes wherever the worker goes. This backpack not only ensures your workers are kept hydrated, it also cuts down time wasted on refilling drink bottles.
- Available in high visibility yellow or orange
- V-form reflective strips for added safety in low light conditions
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps
- Quick release safety buckle (reduces risk of snag injuries)
- Flexible, shockproof bladder
- 2.5L capacity in a slimline design
- 55mm diameter filling port for the easy addition of ice
- Velcro fastening for easy refill access
- Closed cell insulated lining
- BPA Free
- UV resistant neoprene insulated hydration tube
- 5.5mm drinking tube diameter for rapid flow
- Auto-flow/shut off bite valve enables hands-free hydration
- Drinking tube/mouthpiece can be capped and clipped away when not in use - clean/hygienic
InstructionsHow to Clean
- Wipe backpack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If required, soak it in cool or warm water with a mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water to ensure all soap residue has been removed, then hang to dry.
- THORZT Hydration Packs should not be used with washing machines or dryers.
For Best Results:
Fill with THORZT Electrolyte Hydration Beverage. (available in five great tasting, worker tested flavours). Click Here for More Info