Improve Awareness, Drive Costs Down
SFI’s Monitor system is designed to make the tool and inventory control on your construction or maintenance project a breeze.
Monitor is one seamless system that will control your inventory and track you tools and equipment. It’s designed for the maintenance and construction projects. It uses a very simple, streamlined and user friendly interface.
Monitor is great for:
- Tracking the use of both consumables and tools/equipment.
- Reducing the consumption of consumables through increased awareness.
- Reduced shrinkage of tools & equipment fleet, through increased awareness.
- Recording usage against the individual or supervisor level
Monitor will effortlessly record the usage of consumables on your project. It is chosen by many leading contractors for 2 reasons:
- It can be used to effectively drive down the consumption of consumables to a necessary level, through increased awareness.
- It can be used to effortlessly control your stock levels. Min/max stock levels can be set. With periodical reporting your store can be restocked automatically.
Monitor is designed to track your tools & equipment, whether they’re owned or hired or both! It provides the visibility you and your storeman need on:
- Damaged items
- Lost items
- Repairs and their status
Budgets are tight. You need to drive costs down. You need Monitor. If you can increase awareness with your trades and supervisors through the use of:
- A tool tracking and inventory control system like Monitor
- Dual screen kiosks
You’ll effectively reduce the usage of consumables and the shrinkage of tools/equipment on your project.
Monitor boasts and excellent suit of reports that will provide the visibility you and your storeman need, including:
- Tools out of store, per trade
- Tools out of store, per supervisor Tools out of store, by age
- Tools tagged out
- Tools in for repair
- Single or double kiosk screens
- Bluetooth scanners
- Long range 1D and 2D compatible PDA scanners
- Label printers
- Battery Backup to ensure constant power supply to the system
- All other supporting hardware and cabling