Onsite Tool Stores
SFI is an experienced provider of Onsite Tool Stores to construction and maintenance projects in petrochemical, power generation and mining industries. Our national fleet of tools, equipment and Onsite Store facilities are available for mobilisation anywhere in the country. We’ve complete projects in places as remote as:
Watch how your next Onsite Tool Store could run >
Tools & Equipment available, but not limited to:
- Air Compressors
- Air Equipment
- Clam Shell/Split Frame Cutters
- Electrical Distribution
- Flange Facers, Aligners & Spreaders
- Fencing & Barriers
- Hand & Power Tools
- Handling & Storage
- Intrinsically Safe Tools
- Lifting & Rigging
- Light Towers, Head Lamps, Smith Lights
- Pipe Testing Equipment
- Pipe Tools
- Power Tools
- Torque/Tensioning Equipment
Industrial Consumables and Site Supplies are also available through your Onsite Tool Store. For more information visit Onsite Consumable Stores. The Monitor inventory control system will track both your tools and consumable usage.
Tool Tracking/Control System
Monitor is designed to track your tools & equipment, whether they’re owned or hired or both! It provides the visibility you and your storeman need on:
- Items currently ‘out of store’
- Damaged items
- Lost items
- Repairs and their status
SFI has a full fleet of Container Stores ready for immediate mobilisation to your next project, in any configuration. Options include:
- Various configurations using 10’, 20’ and 40’ containers
- Long span shelving
- Serving window
- Serving counters
- Battery charging stations (for radios, battery tools etc)
- Air conditioning/heating
For further details on our Container Store facilities, click the link below.
Alternatively, if you have your own Onsite Stores facility, we can work in with that to provide a seamless supply experience.
Vendor Managed or Self-Managed
We’re here to make it work for you. Your storeman can operate the store or SFI can manage it for you with our experienced storeman.
- Self-Managed – we’ll provide the training you need to run your Onsite Consumable Store seamlessly, using our Inventory Control System, Monitor.
- Vendor Supported – we’ll provide additional labour to support your storeman. Options include experienced storeman with mechanical or IT experience to ensure your store runs smoothly.
- Vendor Managed – we’ll mobilise and operate your Onsite Tool Store to provide a full turn key package, while you focus on what is most important.
There’s more to supporting your project with an Onsite Tool Store than just dispatching goods from our warehouse. We put time into thorough planning of standard freight services to your site and urgent deliveries, outlining both expected delivery times and additional costs, if any.Contact us Now 1800 734 000 or Emails us directly