Onsite Consumable Stores
Watch how your next Onsite Consumable Store could run >
SFI is seasoned provider of Onsite Consumable Stores to construction and maintenance projects in oil/gas, power generation and mining industries. Providing not only the consumables, but the thorough planning, support for urgent and sometimes ‘odd-ball’ requests and mobilisation and demobilisation support. Essentially, just making sure you have what you need, when you need it. It’s not always the cost of getting an item – it’s the cost of not having it.
You have the option of pre-purchase or consignment stock models.
- Pre-purchase, you buy the items up front. Additional top up stock is purchase as required. At the close of the project, any consumables not required and in re-saleable condition are credited at 100% of their cost (excluding any exotic/special purchase items).
- Consignment stock, SFI provides stock of the agreed list of items. Items are charged out as they’re used. Various invoice frequency options are available to suit the nature of your project.
Inventory Control System
- It gives you visibility of the trends even down to the workgroup or supervisor. Helping to provide greater control of costs.
- It streamlines the restocking process, reducing the need for manual stock takes. Stock usage reports are generated periodically to calculate top-up stock required, which is then shipped to site.
SFI has a full fleet of Container Stores ready for immediate mobilisation to your next project, in any configuration.
- Various configurations using 10’, 20’ and 40’ containers
- Long span shelving
- Serving window
- Serving counters
- Battery charging stations (for radios, battery tools etc)
- Air conditioning/heating
For further details on our Container Store facilities, click here.
Ask about our Hot Shot Delivery Service. Alternatively, if you have your own Onsite Stores facility, we can work in with that to provide a seamless supply experience.
Vendor Managed or Self-Managed
We’re here to make it work for you, whether you’d prefer to run the store with your own storeman or SFI to manage it for you with our experienced storeman.
- Self-Managed – we’ll provide the training you need to run your Onsite Consumable Store seamlessly, using our Inventory Control System, Monitor.
- Vendor Supported – we’ll provide additional labour to support your storeman. Options include experienced storeman with mechanical and IT experience to ensure your store runs smoothly.
- Vendor Managed – we’ll mobilise and operate your Onsite Consumable Store to provide a full turn key package, while you focus on what is most important.
There’s more to supporting your project with an Onsite Consumable Store than just dispatching goods from our warehouse. We put time into thorough planning of standard freight services to your site and urgent deliveries, outlining both expected delivery times and additional costs, if any.
Industrial supplies available, but not limited to:
- Welding Consumables
- Hand Tools
- Power Tools
Geographical Area Serviced
Worried you might be a little too far away for SFI to be able to service it sufficiently? If you’re in Australia, PNG, New Caledonia or other surrounding Islands, you’re not too far away. We have locations in Ballarat Vic, Toowoomba Qld, Darwin NT and shortly Perth WA, that are strategically located near to key logistics hubs and routes to ensure we can provide exceptional service to both remote/regional areas, metro areas, off-shore platforms and surrounding islands.Contact us Now 1800 734 000 or Email us directly.